Resident in Counseling
As a counselor, I enjoy empowering my clients and helping them build on their strengths so that they can overcome personal obstacles. I am passionate about guiding my clients on their journey to living a happier and healthier life.
I am flexible with my therapy approach and adapt my approach based on the needs of my client so that I can effectively assist them in reaching their counseling goals. During the session, I provide a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental environment for my clients to explore life’s challenges and stressors. I am committed to helping my clients improve their mental health and find peace in their life. I have completed specialized training in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy.
Education, Credentials & Memberships
• Resident in Counseling and a National Certified Counselor practicing under the supervision of Jennifer Munroe, LPC.
• Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Adams State University
• Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from Southeastern Oklahoma State University
• Member of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and Northern Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors (NVLPC).
More about me:
• I am originally from Oklahoma.
• I enjoy traveling and learning about other cultures.
• I love being outdoors, camping, and going on long hikes.