Elizabeth Autrey, MA, NCC
Resident in Counseling
|Teletherapy for residents of:|
- Adolescent (14-17)
- Adult (25+)
- Young Adult (18-25)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
As a counselor, I enjoy empowering my clients and helping them build on their strengths so that they can overcome personal obstacles. I am passionate about guiding my clients on their journey to living a happier and healthier life.
I am flexible with my therapy approach and adapt my approach based on the needs of my client so that I can effectively assist them in reaching their counseling goals. During the session, I provide a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental environment for my clients to explore life’s challenges and stressors. I am committed to helping my clients improve their mental health and find peace in their life. I have completed specialized training in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy.
- I am originally from Oklahoma.
- I enjoy traveling and learning about other cultures.
- I love being outdoors, camping, and going on long hikes.
- Anger Management
- Emotional Regulation
- Anxiety / Panic
- Body Image
- Conduct and Impulse Control
- Domestic Violence
- Relationship Conflict
- Self-esteem / Personal Growth
- Self-harm / Suicidal Ideation
- Sex and Intimacy
- Stress and Overwhelm
- Trauma and PTSD
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Adams State University
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Member of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and Northern Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors (NVLPC)