Graduate Social Work Intern
Kelsey can be reached at 571-293-0228 or
Life doesn’t wait for you to grow up before you start having to deal with difficult things. My clinical experience has included work with children to adults experiencing issues that have impacted them deeply. While pursuing my education, I have stayed focused on the idea that individuals are resilient and want to work towards being in a better state. By using Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as well as other techniques, I work along with the individual in their journey and help address any behaviors that may be holding them back from their full potential.
Education, Credentials & Memberships
- Graduate Social Work Intern, practicing under the supervision of George Coyne, MSW, LCSW
- Have worked in the mental health field for about 3 and a half years as a case manager as well as discharge planner at local community services boards and Western State Hospital.
- Qualified Mental Health Professional
- Bachelors of Social Work from James Madison University 2014
- Masters of Social Work Intern from West Virginia University
- Being an intern means that I am in constant supervision with my supervisor gaining knowledge and expertise while also working along with you on your journey through therapy.
More about me:
- Fun Fact- I have attended every Opening Day weekend for the Baltimore Orioles for 19 years in a row.
- Walking my dog
- Going to the beach
- Watching TV shows/Movies
- Being with friends and family