Resident in Counseling
In a world that is “go, go, go,” life can often feel overwhelming. It can take a toll on our work performance, home life, and relationships. Sometimes the thing we need most is to let ourselves slow down and feel.
I work with adults, adolescents, and children to provide them the support they need to navigate relationships, better understand themselves, and build skills in resiliency. I use a variety of therapeutic techniques including person-centered therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness, and play therapy.
It is my mission as your therapist to tailor the work to you as an individual and meet you where you are. We all have an amazing ability to learn, grow, and heal. I am here to facilitate your growth and help you meet your goals in a safe and compassionate environment. I look forward to working with you!
Education, Credentials, & Memberships
- Resident in Counseling, practicing under the supervision of Katie Clark, LPC.
- National Certified Counselor
- Master’s degree in Counselor Education from University of Virginia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from James Madison University.
- 5 years of experience as a school counselor in the public school system.
- Professional Memberships: Virginia School Counselor Association (VSCA)
More about me:
- In my free time, I enjoy traveling (when it’s allowed), hiking, and trying new recipes.