|Alexandria (map it)|
|Teletherapy for residents of:|
- Adolescent (14-17)
- Adult (25+)
- Young Adult (18-25)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Feminist Theory
- Mindfulness Based
- Person Centered
- Strengths Based
- Trauma Focused
Whether you are questioning your identity, struggling with body image or self-esteem, or going through transitions in life, you have made a powerful first step by being here! As a Therapist, I strive to create a safe, non-judgemental, and collaborative environment where growth can be fostered. I primarily use a person-centered, feminist, and strength-based approach to meet my clients where they are, celebrate individualism, and work towards their goals.
It is my hope to utilize the counseling space to help clients feel empowered and have an increased self-understanding. As therapy can be a unique experience for each person, it is important for me to fit my skills within your needs and work collaboratively to foster the change you are hoping to achieve.
I have experience working with a variety of areas including adjustments to life transitions, anxiety, depression, substance misuse, and body image and/or self-esteem issues. I have a primary focus on working with the LGBTQIA+ community and those who are navigating their gender identity and/or sexual identity.
When I am not working, you can find me spending time with friends, reading, watching movies, and hiking. I also love music; whether its finding new artists, collecting records, or just singing in the car, I love it all!
- Anxiety / Panic
- Body Image
- Career Counseling
- Gender/Sexual Identity (LGBTQIA+)
- Life Transitions and Adjustment
- Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors
- Religion and Spirituality
- Self-esteem / Personal Growth
- Sex and Intimacy
- Social Skills
- Substance Misuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Pursuing Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from The George Washington University
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Presbyterian College
- Member of the American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Member of Chi Sigma Iota, international counseling academic honor society