Graduate Counseling Intern
Madison can be reached at (571) 470-5460 or
Do you find yourself attracted to the same kind of relationships or partners? Are you stuck in the same patterns and stories? I believe I can help you. I work with adult individuals and couples who are struggling with various relationship issues including the early stages of dating, maintaining secure relationships, attachment issues, anxiety, self-esteem, and sex-related issues. Additionally, I am passionate about integrative couples and sex therapy. I work with issues like affairs and infidelity, polyamory & consensual non-monogamy, and kink & BDSM. I hope to foster a sex-positive environment that is free of judgement.
Generally, I help my clients through a psychodynamic approach. I believe that all individuals are children with complex experiences, who are now functioning in the world as adults. Because of this, we can work together to understand how and why you choose specific partners, behaviors, and how you communicate within your relationships. Together we can rewrite your story.
As a counselor, I find nothing more rewarding than helping my clients gain clarity and improve their relationships by understanding, appreciating, and developing themselves. It is my belief that through healing ourselves, we can show up more authentically in relationships.
Education, Credentials & Memberships
- Graduate Counseling Intern practicing under Amy Clay, LPC
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Marymount University
- Master of Arts in Sociology from George Mason University
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Journalism from Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Member of Alpha Kappa Delta, International Honor Society of Sociology
- Student member of American Counseling Association
More about me:
- I live in Old Town and love every minute of it.
- In my free time, I enjoy coffee shops, reading nonfiction, new restaurants & making Spotify playlists