Supervisee in Social Work
Natalie can be reached at 719-660-3784 or
Sometimes our concerns can seem overwhelming, frustrating, or devastating. Life may have presented many challenges and figuring out where “to start” can sometimes feel paralyzing. Exploring a therapeutic relationship is an incredibly courageous first step. It is my hope to foster a safe and confidential place for processing in our sessions. I am here to support personal growth, empowerment, and improved well-being.
Utilizing an integrative approach, we can identify your concerns, amplify your gifts, and work toward your goals. It is my honor to walk alongside clients through a strength-based, whole person-centered approach. I have experience working in diverse locations, with a variety of backgrounds and cultural considerations. I specialize in working with individuals referencing grief and loss, trauma, PTS, stress management, life transitions, relationship and family dynamics, anxiety, depression, disruption of thoughts, feelings, and emotions. My approaches include psychodynamic, somatic, and emotionally focused.
Discount offered for Military, Veteran, Reserve, First Responder, and Healthcare fields
Education, Credentials & Memberships
• Supervisee in Social Work, doing clinical hours toward independent licensure with George Coyne, LCSW
• Bachelor of Fine Arts, Musical Theatre from Otterbein College
• Master’s degree in Interpersonal Practice Social Work from University of Michigan
• PESI Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
• Completed Level 1 Gottman Couples Training
• National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
More about me:
• I have lived in a variety of settings (rural and metropolis) and enjoy travel/exploring new sights!
• I am a musician and theatrical artist
• I love the outdoors, including hiking, paddle boarding, jet skiing and swimming