Graduate Counseling Intern
Tiffany can be reached at (804) 621-1080 or
Life can be filled with challenges and become overwhelming at times. Have you ever felt stuck? Have you ever felt confused or experienced general dissatisfaction with your life? Or found yourself wishing things would change, but not knowing how or where to begin? If so, I am her to support you as you take your first step in your healing journey.
I strive to create a safe space that is welcoming where clients can openly express themselves without fear of judgment. My goal is to make all clients feel seen, heard, and respected while offering support through the process of improving their mental health. I work with a variety of diagnoses to include anxiety, depression, and trauma, along with other issues such as identity, cultural, social injustice, life transitions, and parenting.
I primarily work from a holistic, person-centered and Gestalt therapeutic approach with emphasis on family of origin, personal beliefs, mind/body/spirit connection, and self-awareness. Additionally, I may use applicably appropriate interventions such as Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Family Constellations, and Trauma Focused techniques to meet the specific needs of my clients.
Education, Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate Counseling Intern working towards License in Professional Counseling under the supervision of Steffanie Kelshaw, LPC.
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Virginia Commonwealth University
- Qualified Mental Health Professional-Child under Virginia Board of Counseling
- Student Member of American Counseling Association
More about me
- I am from Virginia Beach, VA currently living in Richmond, VA.
- I enjoy outdoor activities, especially anything involving water (Fishing, swimming, boating, etc.)