You were yourself. You dared greatly. You fell down.
The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. Rising Strong™ is a book about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life. Learn how to “Reckon, Rumble, and Revolutionize” your story of heartbreak, failure, setback, or disappointment to turn it into your story of comeback and resilience.
This intensive workshop is for you if you:
- Currently feel “stuck” in an area of your life and are unsure why;
- Have been described – or describe yourself – as a “perfectionist”;
- Behave in the same, unhealthy patterns;
- Find it difficult to accept love and kindness from others;
- Tend to be hard on yourself;
- Have a hard time asking for what you need;
- Have difficulty tolerating uncertainty;
- Are willing to explore with curiosity why you continue to struggle.
When: March 29-31, 2019
Weekend Schedule: Friday 5-9 PM, Saturday 9 AM – 5 PM, Sunday 9 AM – 1 PM
Cost: $800 – includes the Rising Strong workbook, curriculum, dinner on Friday, and breakfast and lunch Saturday and Sunday. *$700 if you register by March 1, 2019.
Led by: Colleen McCarron, LPC, Certified Daring Way Facilitator
Location: 124D East Broad Street, Falls Church, VA 22046
Contact: For more information or to sign up, please contact Colleen McCarron, LPC, CDFW at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the contact form below, and Colleen will reach out to you directly.
[contact-form-7 id=”3538″ title=”Rising Strong Registration”]