Is your relationship with food complicated? Are you stuck in a cycle of depriving yourself in efforts to change your body? Does dieting consume your thoughts?
Join us for our annual workshop, now made even better…with food!
This workshop is B.Y.O.B-Bring Your Own Brunch!
Prepare your favorites and brunch with us as we discuss how to:
- not allow dieting to run your life
- unsubscribe from toxic cultural messages around bodies and food
- learn to eat more mindfully
- break the “restrict-overeat cycle”
- leave room for boosted self-esteem and self-worth
Adults, ages 18+ residing in Virginia
April 9, 2022, 10am-12:20pm (includes a 10-minute break)
Virtually on Zoom (HIPAA-compliant version)
Registration and Inquiries
- To sign up or learn more, contact workshop leaders, Sara and Callie
Meet the Workshop Leaders
Workshop leaders Sara and Callie specialize in working with those suffering from the effects of disordered eating, body dysmorphia, over-exercising, low self-esteem, and more. Both counselors have years of experience leading support groups in these subject areas, as well as counseling individual clients.
Sara and Callie have completed, and continue to complete, continuing education through professional organizations like the International Association for Eating Disorder Professionals to keep up to date on the latest treatment interventions, and empirical studies to help serve you!