|Alexandria (map it)|
|Teletherapy for residents of:|
- Adolescent (14-17)
- Child (7-10)
- Tween (11-13)
- Young Adult (18-25)
- Young Child (3-6)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Expressive Arts
- Person Centered
- Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused
Children and adolescents feel the weight of the world as theirs is only just beginning. Understanding and managing emotions they may not be ready yet to conceptualize is a challenging thing to go through. I believe that society can sometimes undermine the amount that children can go through and the volume that it affects them long-term. I feel that allowing a safe and free space for children and adolescents to feel everything can allow for the opportunity to open up, heal, and learn how to handle those big feelings coming in.
I support children, adolescents, and young adults facing anxiety, depression, identity struggles (i.e. LGBTQIA+ identity), as well as other difficulties including self-esteem, grief & loss, and navigating changes & transition.
My techniques used include a variety of person-centered therapeutic techniques with elements Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)/trauma-focused CBT, expressive arts, play, as well as existential approaches.
- I was born and raised in New Jersey.
- I have been dancing since I was 2 years old.
- In my spare time, you can find me listening to my favorite music or podcasts, reading, or cuddled up inside watching movies!
- Anxiety / Panic
- Emotional Regulation
- Body Image
- Conduct and Impulse Control
- Family Dynamics
- Gender/Sexual Identity (LGBTQIA+)
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions and Adjustment
- Self-esteem / Personal Growth
- Self-harm / Suicidal Ideation
- Social Skills
- Pursuing Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Marymount University
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Marymount University
- Student member of the American Counseling Association (ACA)