Natalie Jensen, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
|Teletherapy for residents of:|
- Adult (25+)
- Young Adult (18-25)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Person Centered
- Trauma Focused
Sometimes our concerns can seem overwhelming, frustrating, or devastating. Life may have presented many challenges and figuring out where “to start” can sometimes feel paralyzing. Exploring a therapeutic relationship is an incredibly courageous first step. It is my hope to foster a safe and confidential place for processing in our sessions. I am here to support personal growth, empowerment, and improved well-being.
Utilizing an integrative approach, we can identify your concerns, amplify your gifts, and work toward your goals. It is my honor to walk alongside clients through a strength-based, whole person-centered approach. I have experience working in diverse locations, with a variety of backgrounds and cultural considerations. I specialize in working with individuals referencing grief and loss, trauma, PTS, stress management, life transitions, relationship and family dynamics, anxiety, depression, disruption of thoughts, feelings, and emotions. My approaches include psychodynamic, somatic, and emotionally focused.
- I have lived in a variety of settings (rural and metropolis) and enjoy travel/exploring new sights!
- I am a musician and theatrical artist.
- I love the outdoors, including hiking, paddle boarding, jet skiing and swimming.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety / Panic
- Career Counseling
- Conduct and Impulse Control
- Emotional Regulation
- Family Dynamics
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions and Adjustment
- Relationship Conflict
- Self-esteem / Personal Growth
- Stress and Overwhelm
- Trauma and PTSD
- Master’s degree in Interpersonal Practice Social Work from University of Michigan
- Bachelor’s degree in Musical Theatre from Otterbein College
- PESI Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Death and Grief Studies Certification from the Center for Loss and Life Transitions
- Level 1 trained in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Member of National Association of Social Workers (NASW)