What To Expect
- Sunstone has more than a dozen counselors trained in connecting with teens and our goal is to help process emotions, navigate challenges, and develop coping and social skills.
- While therapy will primarily take place between your teen and their counselor, parents and other family members can and should be involved in the counseling process.
- Common areas we address in adolescent counseling include anxiety, depression, anger, behavioral issues, school refusal, emotional regulation, self-harm and suicidal ideation, family and sibling conflict, and parental separation or divorce.
- Our counselors are trained in therapeutic approaches such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Mindfulness, which are proven to be helpful in working with adolescents.
- Our sessions are tailored to the needs and goals of our clients, typically running 55 minutes, and varying in frequency. Rates range from $75 – $180/session. For more information on payment and billing, visit our FAQ page.
Sunstone has more than a dozen counselors trained in connecting with teens. Click here to find a highly trained and empathetic counselor for your adolescent.
Need help choosing a counselor?
We’re here to help match you with the right counselor for your needs and goals.